Saturday, May 11th, will mark the 1st Annual "Betty's Bikers Kickin' Ovarian Cancer Awareness ride to promote ovarian cancer awareness. The ride which includes a sheriff escort will start at North Collier Regional Park-15000 Livingston Rd., Naples with donuts and coffee and will end at Ford's Garage-2207 1st St., Fort Myers. Registration will begin at 10:00 AM with kickstands up at noon. The ride fee is $15.00 for the rider and $5.00 for a passenger. The ride fee includes a bandana, awareness bracelet and lunch.
Betty Allen Ovarian Cancer Foundation
We won't R.E.S.T. until Research, Education, Screenings, and Treatments are perfected to save the lives of women and girls diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Proudly serving Charlotte, Glades, Lee, Hendry, & Collier Counties
- First Annual Motorcycle Awareness Ride Honoring Our Mothers
- Results of Annual Screening in Phase I of the United Kingdom Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study Highlight the Need for Strict Adherence to Screening Schedule
- Screening for Familial Ovarian Cancer: A Ray of Hope and a Light to Steer by
- Test aims to find cancer in a new way
- ”Journey to the Poles” to Premiere December 9 And Benefit Betty Allen Ovarian Cancer Foundation
Our Latest Tweets
Ovarian Cancer News
- Hepatic Resection is Safe for Metachronous Hepatic Metastases from Ovarian Cancer.
- Expression and Functional Pathway Analysis of Nuclear Receptor NR2F2 in Ovarian Cancer.
- Stromal expression of SPARC in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Simplifying clinical use of the genetic risk prediction model BRCAPRO.
- Treating Gynecologic Malignancies in Elderly Patients.
- Design and validation of a multi-electrode bioimpedance system for enhancing spatial resolution of cellular impedance studies.
- Alginate beads as a tool to handle, cryopreserve and culture isolated human primordial/primary follicles.
- Impact of chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea in breast cancer patients: the evaluation of ovarian function by menstrual history and hormonal levels.
- [How to preserve female fertility before cancer treatments?].
- Aberrant expression of hypoxia-inducible factor 1α, TWIST and E-cadherin is associated with aggressive tumor phenotypes in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma.
- Hybrid transvaginal and transumbilical laparoendoscopic adnexal surgery.
- Ovarian failure in HAX1-deficient patients: is there a gender-specific difference in pubertal development in severe congenital neutropenia or Kostmann disease?
- Application of Robotics in Adnexal Surgery.
- Overexpression of CD147 in ovarian cancer is initiated by the hypoxic microenvironment.
- HMGA2 and high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma.
- Memoir of a Debulked Woman: Enduring Ovarian Cancer.
- Claudins Overexpression in Ovarian Cancer: Potential Targets for Clostridium Perfringens Enterotoxin (CPE) Based Diagnosis and Therapy.
- Validating the M. D. Anderson Symptom Inventory (MDASI) for use in patients with ovarian cancer.
- Loss of DOK2 Induces Carboplatin Resistance in Ovarian Cancer via Suppression of Apoptosis.
- Goserelin can inhibit ovarian cancer proliferation and simultaneously protect ovarian function from cisplatin: an in vitro and in vivo study.